1. What is the worst treat to get when trick-or-treating?
~ Political and religious information (Jehovah Witness Watchtowers), candy with their papers opened, bad fruit
2. What character from any horror film would you most like to play?
~ The bride of Frankenstein, she had a bit of finesse to her
3. Would you rather be a zombie, alien, or psycho? (why)
~ A psycho, absolute insane freedom to act crazy in a foolish way, I wear really really stupid clothes and not feel insecure about it
4. How many Halloween, Friday the 13th, or Nightmare on Elm Street movies combined do you have on dvd?
~ 0, I just watch them when they're on TV
5. What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?
~ Alien, The Magdalene Sisters
6. Lamest costume you have worn on Halloween?
~ I once dressed up as a Bay City Roller. I thought it was beIing creative (I adored them!). One man didn't give me anything because he said I wasn't in a costume. (Technically that was true because I could have hone out wearing tartan any day of the week!)
7. Favorite Halloween treat?
~ Any mini chocolate candy bar
8. Friendly-faced jack o’lantern or scary one?
9. Have you ever had nightmares about a scary movie character chasing you?
10. Best thing about Halloween?
~ Everything! It's my favorite part of the year! Creative decor, haunted houses, scary movies, pumpkin patches, cider mills, I love it all!
11. Strangest Halloween custom you’ve heard of?
~ i haven't heard of any strange ones
12. Person in your family who most likes Halloween (not counting yourself)?
~ I really don't know. My brothers and sister have never shown a huge interest.
13. Are you superstitious? If so, name at least one superstition of yours.
14. What's your best Halloween memory?
~ Getting Halloween-decorated birthday cakes every year, my birthday is October 27.
15. At what age were you allowed to go trick-or-treating by yourself?
~ I always went with my sister after my mom stopped going with us, I think I was around 11 when she stopped.