~ Neither, I can be open, can be private, but neither one would be "very"
2. Change one thing about the world what would it be?
~The costs, the cost of many different things
3. Live in any country/city, where would you choose?
~ I would like to live in Sedona, Arizona, it seems like life would be beautiful there!
4. What perfume do you wear?
~ I wear Ciara the most, receive many compliments on it - have for years!
5. How are you feeling right now?
~ Bored, stuck in my dialysis chair for two more hours!
6. If money was no object, where would you move to?
~ Santorina Island, Greece, it seems like life would be beautiful there too!
7. Who was the last person to make you cry?
~ A guy I had a MAJOR crush on
8. What age do people usually mistake you for?
~ I don't know, they never really tell me, they do usually think I'm much younger than I am, ...or I'm just fooling myself! HAHA!
9. Is there a song which can bring you to tears instantly?
~ The theme for "Somewhere In Time", it brings me to a happy long-ago part of my life. The whole soundtrack is beautiful!
10. Do you play video games?
~ Nope, never got into it, I was never good at the ones they have in theatre lobbies or airports. My brother had Atari in the 70's and I always got a kick out of Space Invaders though!
11. What do you think about before you go to bed?
~ So many things, that day, outer space, maybe plans for the next day if I have something planned
12. Have you ever online dated?
13. Do you get cranky when you’re hungry?
~ Yes! Very!
14. What drink did you last consume?
~ Small English Toffee Cappuccino from Tim Horton
15. Have you ever tripped while walking up the stairs?
~ Yes, a couple times growing up, we had a 3-story home and I was a bit clumsy at times
~ I'm happy that I had a kind driver going into dialysis, who had no problem taking me through Tim Horton's drive thru on he wa
17. Are you a shy person?
~ Yes, I was even voted shyest and quietest for my class in 8th grade, 10th, 11th, and 12th! I was the shy and quiet girl who sat at the back of my classes writing poetry and daydreaming
18. Were you happy when you woke up today?
~ This morning, nah. Didn't get much sleep last night, then fell under at about 5, I hate doing that on dialysis mornings
19. Do you like rain?
~ Love it! I love downpours, sweet sprinkles, and everything in between!
20. Can you go a day without music?
~ Yep, I can do that
~~ Sunday Stealing