Saturday, December 19, 2015
Sunday Stealing: Christmas Questions
1. Have you been naughty or nice this year?
~ A bit of both
2. What do you want most for Christmas?
~ Good healthy legs (no longer need a walker!), Cleaning service for my condo, Money
3. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
~ A Christmas Carol (the ones with Alaister Sims, and Albert Finney)
4. How many Christmas cards do you normally send out?
~ No money for stamps, no cards being sent
5. Do you still get a stocking?
~ No, I live alone, I don't bother with any decorations! Though that would be a cute idea -each month purchase a small $5 gift for myself and wrap them, then each December hang a stocking with the gifts I've been buying all year and on Christmas open them
6. What is your favorite Christmas song?
~ O Holy Night, Stille Nacht (Mannheim Steamroller), Christmas Canon (Mannheim Steamroller)
7. What is your favorite Christmas tv special?
8. What is your favorite way to wrap gifts?
~ A very pretty gift bag, they can reuse it if they like!
9. What do you look forward to most at Christmas?
~ The spirit, the warmth and good will amongst people
10. What did you do for Christmas this year?
~ Hopefully I won't still be in the hospital (going in on Monday "for a couple days"), if I'm not and all is well I'll be going to see Star Wars with my cousins and somewhere for dinner afterwards.
11. Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
~ My pizza delivery men, I'm naughty (nt a tipper) and maybe that may make up for it a little
12. What kind of Christmas tree do you have?
~ No Christmas tree
13. Did you take part in a Secret Santa?
~ Nope, I use to love that at various jobs I had
14. Did you go to any Christmas parties?
~ Nope. Not yet, I will be having a dinner with my brothers and sister next Saturday. I'm going into the hospital for a couple days on Monday, I hope I'm out by then. I'll be missing out on the Christmas party at my dialysis center on Tuesday.
15. How early do you wake up on Christmas morning?
~ Whenever. As a child with my family I would wake up EARLY (Very!), living alone with nobody around I wake up when I wake up. Christmas isn't what it once was for me, that's sad.
~~ Sunday Stealing