Saturday, January 16, 2016
Why Do You Want To Know That Meme, part four
Stolen from: Love me some surveys
76. What is the best advice you’ve ever been given?
~~ Take care of your health & body, I wish I had followed it
77. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
~~ Forgive, I can let bygones be bygones, but the memory of the pain it caused tends to stay with me. Which at times proves to be good, it's a good teaching tool of what to do or what not to do
78. First mobile phone?
~ If I recall correctly it was a Nextel, I loved the walkie talkie on it!
79. Strangest dream?
~~ Strangest Nighttime Dream: Walking through a parking lot/field I use to live by and walked into a colorful fairyland when I got to the end of the path
Strangest Personal Dream: Spend a weekend at Cedar Point riding every roller coaster over and over and over!
80. Best dream?
~~ Best Nighttime Dream: Holding and spending time with my beautiful cat Smokey after he passed away and telling him "What are you doing here? You passed away!" It was a lucid dream!
Best Personal Dream: To find a fabulous guy who I can have a fantastic relationship and light up my world with
81. Who is the smartest person you know?
~~ My friend Kristie, who is a walking encyclopedia and knows a little bit about everything. She's always handy with good advice too!
82. Who is the prettiest person on you know?
~~ There's so many, I can't decide on "prettiest".
83. Do you miss anyone right now?
~~ Many people
84. Who do you love? Why?
~~ I love one of the techs in dialysis, a young man name John! Why? He's the funniest person I've ever known, and a fun flirt! Reminds me of M*A*S*H's Hawkeye Pierce!
85. Do you like sharing?
86. What was the last picture you took with your phone?
87. Is there a reason behind everything that happens?
~~ I'd have to say yes, I can't think of anything that happens that I can't finish the statement "That happened because..." to
88. Favorite genre of music?
~~ Ambient (Enya, Enigma, Kitaro, ...)
89. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
90. Describe your life in 5 words.
~~ Empty, Sad, Lonely, Broken, Hopeful (Yes, it's been sad but I try my damnedest to keep finding things to smile for)
91. Craziest thing you’ve ever done?
~~ Decided to buy a convertible when I needed a new car because that's what I always wanted and was willing to lay out the payments even though I had heavy financial problems
92. First three songs in your favorite playlist?
~~ Photograph - Ringo Starr
Layla - Derek & The Dominos
Miracles - Jefferson Starship
93. Are you more creative or logical?
94. Would you rather lie or hurt someone with the truth?
~~ Hurt someone with the truth, atleast they would know. It may hurt but they would then, hopefully, be able to assist themselves and go forward. I would tell them the painful truth with tact, respect and as much kindness as I could muster, let them know I'm there for them if they need to talk, and follow up with checking in on them every few days. I would atleast help to get them through the aftermath.
95. What are you most proud of?
~~ Not needing a hit of numbing spray at dialysis to hold back the pain of the needles
96. What personality trait do you admire in other people?
97. When you imagine yourself as really, really relaxed and happy, what are you doing?
~~ Enjoying dinner at my favorite restaurant with friends and family
98. How do you usually start a conversation?
99. What is the best news you could hear right now?
~~ Within the next few weeks your health problems will fade away, you will be strong enough to walk without your walker, your finances will be much better, your medical bills will be paid, you'll have the strength and energy to get out of your condo and enjoy life, you will no longer need to go to dialysis again.
~~ Sunday Stealing