Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) This song is from the movie, Batman Forever. The movie Batman v. Superman will be out later this month. In that matchup, who do you support -- The Caped Crusader or The Man of Steel?
~ Wow, why would these two have to be dueling each other? I thought they were both always good guys! Between these two I would choose Superman, but I would have to watch and see how the stories unfold first
2) "Rose" became a popular name in the 19th century, when parents also began naming their daughters "Iris," "Violet," "Daisy" and "Lily." Do you know anyone who has a flower name?
~ I know a Rose, a sweet lady I use to work with
3) This week's artist, Seal, has something to fall back on. At his parents' insistence, before he pursued music he got an associate degree in architecture from a small college in Westminster. What's the last grade you completed?
~ I completed my Associates Degree, with honors!
4) Seal wrote this song back in the 1980s but didn't really like it very much. His producer discovered it when they were looking for material to complete Seal's second album and the result was several Grammys. Tell us about a time when something turned out better than you thought it would.
~ Every time I ask my transportation to dialysis if they can swing through the Tim Horton drive thru so I can get a breakfast on my way in, they really don't have to be so sweet but I love it when they are!
5) Ex-wife Heidi Klum is not the only model in Seal's life. He also dated Tyra Banks. Can you name another famous model?
~ Christie Brinkley, Twiggy, Elle Macpherson
6) Seal is currently involved with yet another model, Australian Erica Packer. Between them they have seven children. How many siblings do you have, and are you the oldest, youngest, or in the middle?
~ There are five children in my family, I have three older brothers and one younger sister
7) Seal's birthday was back on February 19. Let's think about your birthday. If you could have any type of cake you wanted, what would you request?
~Chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting, crushed nuts on the side, and decorated for Halloween (my birthday is October 27)
8) In 1996, when this song was popular, Lyle and Erik Menendez were found guilty of murdering their parents in a crime and trial that dominated the news in Los Angeles. What are people in your town talking about?
~ The presidential election coming up
9) Random question: There's an old saying, "Like nails on a blackboard." Sam can't recall ever hearing nails on a blackboard, but she knows she hates the sound of a dripping faucet. What sound bothers you the most?
~ The sound of uncontrollable sobbing, abuse to animals, people speaking rudely, my alarm clock when i don't want to wake up
~~ Saturday 9