Saturday, March 26, 2016

Sunday Stealing: Easter Meme


Stolen from: The Archives

Five Things I have A Passion For:
* Animals
* Music & making playlists on Spotify
* Really fun game apps (I'm always on the lookout! Do you have any you'd like to recommend? )
* Awesome restaurants with great menus
* Family & friends

Five Things I'd like to Learn Before I Die:
* How exhilarating it feels to take a hot air balloon ride
* How beautiful the Grand Canyon looks in person
* How fun it is to spend a weekend at Cedar Point just riding roller coasters
* How enjoyable it is to swim with a dolphin
* How wonderful it is to be madly, deeply, incredibly in live with someone and be loved in return

Five Things I say A Lot:
* "Can you go through the Tim Horton drive thru? It's just past Six mile" -to transportation driver on my way into dialysis
* "I'll take a English Toffee cupacino and an oatmeal raisin cookie" -to Tim Horton cashier
* "How much time do I have left?" -to dialysis techs and nurses
* "What's my blood pressure? " - to dialysis techs and nurses
* "How ya doing?" -to everyone who says hi to me first, it's amazing how few answer


Five Books and/or magazines I have Read Lately:
I haven't read any books or magazines lately, so I'll list Five Websites I've Been Spending My Time On Lately
* Facebook
* Listology
* Quora
* Blogspot
* Spotify

Five Favorite Movies:
* Somewhere In Time
* What Dreams May Come
* Dead Poet's Society
* The Secret Of Roan Inish
* The Sixth Sense

Five Places I would like to Travel To:
* Santorini
* Ibiza, to eat at Sublimotion (true, it's a $2000 meal, but it would be mind blowing, I've heard!)
* Chicago, where I would begin my trip down Route 66
* Myrtle Beach, where my family would drive to and vacation every year (my aunt & uncle had a time share condo at the Sands Hotel and one at The Pelican)
* Sedona, Arizona

~~ Sunday Stealing


7 comments:

  1. I spend a lot of time on Facebook also...talking to family and friends. Such a great way to connect with loved ones.

    http://www.momentsofintrospection.com/2016/03/sunday-stealing-easter-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are very realistic but yet thoughtful with a little dreamy thrown in. I would say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice lists! I am with you on wanting to swim with a dolphin. I think it would be amazing! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made me realize I have no games on my iPhone. I play Alpha Bear on my iPad but not on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know where The Sands is at Myrtle Beach. We used to vacation there all the time, too. It has changed a lot, though. Now mostly shopping and golf. As for games, have you tried The Sims Freeplay? I like that one, you have to keep your little people happy and working. It's free (with in-app purchases, of course) if you are patient. If you're not patient then of course you can speed things up. I've been playing this game for about two years now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been told I should go to Sedona, AZ, too. And I sooo want to check out a hot air balloon ride before I die, too!!

    ReplyDelete